Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

I know what racism look like guys and this isn’t it. Ironically, an example of racism I last heard at Leicester away in the cup in 2011, when we had all the red and black scarves out, when a guy who should know better was calling out Touré all game for being a useless, lazy n****r. I advised him to stop using the word, he didn’t, so I gave him a smack.
Oh yeah, I’m a rag obviously. And I prefer to my make own judgements rather than that of journalists who like sensationalising non stories, which this is.

The exact reason Yaya has been given a plaque and not a statue. Throughout his career that horrible agent of his has done nothing but slate our club and manager and not ONCE did Yaya reign him in. Why would he, he get's the big bucks after the dust settled. However Pep put Demuk in his place and very publicly too. The agent and player cowered away into a corner, and peace was made. A new 1 year deal was agreed (strange when Yaya felt this way don't you think)? And it all felt too right a few weeks ago when player and manager hugged....

Then Yaya flirts with the idea of playing for the rags....

Then he fires this sh*t....

Take down the mosiac, don't ever invite him back. Chapter closed.

I wouldn't sign African players if I managed a European league. Not because of their ethnicity, simply because you may have a player disappearing in the middle of a season for a month for the AFCON, and some of the players may be fasting if practising muslims.

Fantastic footballer in his pomp but lets face it he's always been a bellend it's just that we put up with his shite and his clown of an agents shite because he was an integral part to our success and a brilliant footballer, he comes across as not the brightest and just can't help spouting shite.
Such a shame really.

Court case material that? No doubt it's seluk manipulating him again. Stupid footballers usually fall for it unfortunately

I’m pleased I didn’t stay for the twats send off. Great player but a bad person, no class, childish sense of self importance. He will get a mixed reception if he returns next season. Even if this is his agent putting words into his mouth again it’s unforgivable. Pathetic.

I know what racism look like guys and this isn’t it. Ironically, an example of racism I last heard at Leicester away in the cup in 2011, when we had all the red and black scarves out, when a guy who should know better was calling out Touré all game for being a useless, lazy n****r. I advised him to stop using the word, he didn’t, so I gave him a smack.
Oh yeah, I’m a rag obviously. And I prefer to my make own judgements rather than that of journalists who like sensationalising non stories, which this is.
Oooooh you’re ‘ard.

If it’s sensationalised then I look forward to Yaya suing for misquotation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.