Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

I’d sue the ****
He got binned coz he wasn’t good enough for Barca
At the time he was immense for us
Now it’s same he ain’t up to it
Fat lazy ****s can be black or white

I am talking about the race angle besides how can anyone possibly call Seidou Keita a prima donna? even Abidal hinted at this a while back.

Sterling Fernandinho mendy coman alaba Costa all seemed ok
And before you say mangala think about how shit he is

I am talking about the race angle besides how can anyone possibly call Seidou Keita a prima donna? even Abidal hinted at this a while back.
yaya's talking out his arse, again. if pep has a problem with black players, he has a particularly funny way of showing it considering the number of black players he has been starting. yaya's just pissy because the club didn't want to keep him around on his ridiculous wages anymore

To be fair to Pep, how many African players have won the world cup for an African Team? Or won world player of the year?

They are just not that good generally compared to South American or European players and usually aren't very good after the age of 31-32

Not sure you’ve thought this post through very carefully.

Hmmm.....I remember Etoo and Seidou Keita saying the same thing, I really hope this isn't true about Pep. I do know the Spanish are some of the most racist people on earth so maybe......

You must be joking surely??? FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.