Pep banned for two Euro games

I don't really get the backlash on here. Yes, the referee was shocking and deserved a bollocking, but did you guys really think Pep wasn't going to get in trouble for his reaction?

I don't think the fans are as upset by Peps ban as much as they are that the fucking bin dipping scummy twats have gotten away virtually Scot free.
Fucking joke of a competition run by bent bastard's...dippers should either have been banned or at least had to play games behind closed doors.

Absolute jokers these lot at UEFA. If the bus incident didn't happen we would all say "fair enough" as he did berate the official. Even though he was right to do so. It's the fact that Liverpool wrecked a bus and showed massive disrespect for everyone on it and they go virtually unpunished, is what leaves a sour taste in our mouths.

Booooooooo

UEFA knew what they were doing. Putting a Spanish referee who has history against us in charge with Peps political views on things, and you saw the decisions that came from the officials. The 2nd goal we scored which was ruled out was one of the worst decisions i have ever seen, but this ref had history with us last season v Monaco also. To send Pep off, i bet he needed half time to get rid of his hard on.
Screwed over the Uefa, Officials and the Police during this round

I was all for knocking the booing in the head as i thought it had become a bit obvious and boring,but fuck it peps ban added with the paltry fine and lack of actual punishment for Liverpool has changed my mind,fuck uefa all about keeping their little cartel of clubs happy ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.