Best Live Bands?

save your money watching anyone less than Bruce Springsteen and The E street Band..you will never see better live performers.

Unless you think he's a screechy buffoon with as much talent as my little toe. Trying so hard to get into him, but can't.

Great bands/ Acts I have seen play very well live...

The Who.
Faith No More.
Gary Numan.
Quo. Frantic four back in the groove at a slightly run down Wolverhampton Civic Hall a few years ago.

Outstanding concerts...

Depeche Mode. The One Night in Paris DVD. We were there that night and it was outstanding.
ELO. Hyde Park for the Radio 2 gig. A lot of emotional baggage comes from my childhood with that band but it was truly outstanding.
ELO again in Birmingham. The light show, plus the orchestra, elevated it. Brilliant.

Not so good...

Motorhead, a few months before Lemmy died. Could hardly hear his voice.
Sabbath. Once again, shit front man. Mumbling. Constantly.

Outstanding concerts...

Depeche Mode. The One Night in Paris DVD. We were there that night and it was outstanding..

Saw them at the MEN 5 or 6 years ago and they were absolutely superb

Had a spare ticket and took a good mate who wasn’t a big fan of them and they blew him away

far too many over the decades but recently was impressed by-
public service broadcasting
the coral
looking forward to seeing the the in london on thursday

Just a few who have stood out for me when I saw them.

1 Queen 1979 at the Apollo, No finer performer that Freddie
2 Dr Feelgood 1979 at the Apollo
3 The Cult on many occasions
4 Rammstein at the MEN Arena
5 Ted Nugent 1980 on the scream dream tour, what a guitar player

Been to a few gigs over the years,and have to say the scorpions about 10 years ago where absolutely fantastic always sticks in my head over other concerts..

Still touring :
Springsteen
Arcade fire
Early - U2

In the past :
Jam
Specials
Pogues
Big country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.