Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Tearing apart any semblance of legacy he had at this club with his own two hands. All the good will shown for him, including an additional two years at the club he didn't deserve at all, flushed down the toilet.

His season ticket, which I have no doubt he never intends to use, should be rescinded and if he ever gets minutes with a club we play against he should be greeted with the boos he so richly deserves.

I had dogs abuse on here, for saying that he would be bad mouthing as soon as he left. Next he will say, lost in translation, and he was promised a coaching role.......

98% wanted that worthless extra year.
Most were saying he would get another premier club. Statue anybody?

Cannot believe they named something ( even if it was only a pitch) to provide a legacy.
I'd contribute to a statue of Toure, so long as it's positioned where there are a ridiculous amount of pigeons

Does this mean he won’t be returning in the future as director of football or whatever it was he said?
Probably just wanted to sack Pep.

More than a couple of people have stated you’re talking bollocks. We should look into that.
source.gif

Love/d Yaya to bits but something isn't right here. He doesn't sound together, eager to read the whole article. Wondering where he is at mentally.

Love/d Yaya to bits but something isn't right here. He doesn't sound together, eager to read the whole article. Wondering where he is at mentally.
He usually hides behind seluks name but his words,this is just him not hiding for a change ,attention seeking ****,he got a title medal this year so he can fuck off

If Yaya knew or thought this about Pep, why did he sign another contract. He could have fucked off at the end of Pep's first season, but no, he stayed on, and was clearly happy to do so.

Yaya, you are a ****!

Because he wanted to extort stupid money out of the club for another 12 months. Pure a simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.