What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That is taking the complete piss. Especially when you consider the completely invisible police investigation on too, as to why a several hundreds thousand pound coach was trashed and two police officers were injured.

One of these days the irresponsible behaviour of the fansof that club will lead to someone getting hurt. Oh, wait...
yeah with flares burning on the roof....possibly thrown from the top of Police vehicles

What a feckin joke!! So, basically, it gives the candle-burning grief monkeys carter blanche to repeat this "greeting" time after time!!
Think it might get a bit"tasty" when we go to Klanfied next season.....

We all know that if this had happened to Man Ure, Barcelona, AC Milan or Real Madrid, Liverpool would have been suspended for the Champions League next season. No surprises here, move on... And note the BBC conveniently report the fine as a footnote in the headline news about Pep's touch line ban

I have tweeted him that exact question a few minutes ago.

"Why is this not given a story in it's own right on the Beeb website? Instead, the Beeb have buried it in with the 2 match ban for Guardiola and the actions of the Liverpool fans aren't even discussed"

I had stopped booing the CL Anthem, but I might go the complete polar opposite and stop going to CL Games.
Fantastic!
Any reply or can I stop holding my breath?

And this is why I honestly couldn`t give a flying fuck if we never win the CL.All the bastard obstacles this bunch of tossers keep throwing at us.
As Pep says "PL any day of the week".

Just like Zidane said he prefers winning La Liga. The champions league is a cup competition, the winner doesn’t mean they’re the best team in Europe.

sc_zpsemgreyk5.jpg

Incredible decision by the fuckwits of Uefa. This pathetic punishment is no deterrent to the Dipper scrotes.

Somehow, I think the punishment would have been a lot more severe if it had been City fans attacking the Liverpool coach.

It’s a fcuking joke.
We got fined more for coming out 30 seconds late.
UEFA are more corrupt than an African Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.