Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Oh dear Yaya, you could have walked away and retained your dignity and some respect. Come out with this shit and fans will just view your comments as bitter and jealous that you weren’t retained.

As a black man of African heritage this is offensive Yaya.

You have lost all my respect and should just leave us and the club alone now.

What a fool you were always my favourite!

In my opinion... our most influencial player since the takeover both in terms of general play and the big game, season changing moments. He’s also, off the pitch, the biggest wanker to have worn the shirt. Sorry, on second thoughts I’ll give him a 10% benefit of the doubt confidence margin.... he’s the thickest wanker to have worn the shirt, his mind doninated by the actual biggest wanker in wider football, that bitter self- serving ego maniac of an agent Seluk. Yaya ( or his ventriloquist) has put a bitter tarnish on this season with this horseshit in just the same way as he did in 2014 ( cakegate). Look at the multi national, multi coloured, multi skilled nature of Guardiola’s squad. If the media jump on this and endorse it then one need not again ever question the validity of an ‘agenda’ thread!

Yaya should have just let his football do the talking, as he spouts some right shit which really spoils any legacy.

Ferguson didn't buy any Africans after Djemba Djemba (so shit they named him twice) as they disappeared for six weeks every other year, never heard him called Racist.
Great point HC. Whether he was or not Ol’ Piss can was largely protected and allowed to get away with murder, over the years, from the rag loving arse lickers in the tabloid press, during the whole of his managerial reign

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.