Almeria Coast

Just want to say thank you to all on this thread that gave info and/or recommended Nerja. We booked our holiday yesterday and are staying in the centre of the old town.
It looks absolutely beautiful, thanks again x

Just want to say thank you to all on this thread that gave info and/or recommended Nerja. We booked our holiday yesterday and are staying in the centre of the old town.

Heres a nice link to put you in the mood - not the main beach but right in the middle of town - the link can be a bit temperamental but just keep dipping in and out certainly brightens up a dull day at work! - obviously only worth looking at during daylight

http://www.teamespana.com/nerja-webcam-live/

Get this thread going again in the run up to when you go.
We have stayed at least once a year for over 15 years now.

Some fab restaurants.

Get this thread going again in the run up to when you go.
We have stayed at least once a year for over 15 years now.

Some fab restaurants.

Back again this August - am quite a regular now and have been actively looking to buy a place for the last couple of years only problem is what I like and what I can afford are miles apart :(

Toffee - if you ever get a chance have a think about New Year - great party in the square outside the church - really relaxed happy atmosphere and a great chance to see the place 'off season'

We will do it one day.

My wife’s parents have a place on Oasis de Capestrano.
On the road out towards Maro.

My kids have grown up in and around Nerja.
Back again in August ready for the battle to get a sunbed in Burriani.

Where do you guys get a beer.

A few resorts. San Juan de los Terrenos ,great long beach. Small resort very Spanish. Safe bathing. Mojacar. Low rise and spread out..beach isn' very safe. Chilled out but gets busy on summer. Agua Amargh small beautiful village and beach. Very spanish. Loads of coves nearby. San Jose. Small Spanish town. In a natural park. Loads of quiet beaches. Roquetas is a large place with thousands of acres of plastic greenhouses on the outskirts. Loads of bars etc but still got a good family feel. Also on the Costa Granada there are lots of very Spanish resorts . To me there 2 costas are laid back and don' get as many tourists but will get packed in August with more Spanish holidaymakers. Any more info . No probs
We live 30 mins inland from San Juan and love the place. Gets busy weekends particularly sunday but otherwise plenty of playa just to yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.