Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Some of the hate on here is a bit far - a despicable person? I don't believe so, maybe bitter, maybe envious of Pep's attention. I'm sure Pep is distant from players with egos that don't match their work rate and output. Yaya fits in to this category (as does Ibrahimović). Pulling the race card is completely wrong but reads more as sour grapes than anything to me.

It’s easy to remember what a great footballer Yaya was, those astonishing bursts of acceleration brushing away the opposition, the passing , the shooting. But now he’s trashed his reputation and for what? In olden days we would have put him in the stocks for a few days and pelted him with rotten eggs, that’s about what he deserves.

“He stole my farewells with City, a club where the fans are magnificent,” Toure added. “I would have liked to leave with emotion from this club as did [Andres] Iniesta [at Barcelona] or [Gianluigi] Buffon [Juventus]. But Pep prevented me.

Poor bastard, I feel for him, awful send off

F4VZ3RC65VHONKNTBDHHQ4NCZU.jpg

th
That makes me so fucking angry,he got a great send off,fuck off cry baby we all saw you get that great send off,he'll look back on this and regret it,or maybe not

Give us back your Champions medal so we can give it to one of the deserving youngsters. Take your birthday cake and be on your way

Some of the hate on here is a bit far - a despicable person? I don't believe so, maybe bitter, maybe envious of Pep's attention. I'm sure Pep is distant from players with egos that don't match their work rate and output. Yaya fits in to this category (as does Ibrahimović). Pulling the race card is completely wrong but reads more as sour grapes than anything to me.

Trying to play the race card on somebody just because you're past it is despicable. He likes playing any card he can though like when he got in a sulk because the players were spraying champagne near him as he's a devout Muslim, then got done for fucking drink driving and even then he couldn't just hold his hands up to it and apologise. This is hopefully the last thing he comes out with involving City but there have been many things over the years. Complete fucking arsehole

Really disappointed by Yaya. He did not shine when he was given an opportunity and if he seriously thinks he should have been in the team instead of Fern, Kev or Merlin he is crazy.

I feel like I did when I had to accept that Barton was a lost cause. Disappointed that one of my idols has feet of clay.

What a waste of time it was me staying behind to give him a class send off. Ungrateful bastard. He thinks it would of been a better goodbye from the club if he wasn't black . Like Iniesta would have got if he played for us. What a knob. Obviously papers loving the myth comment despite all Peps achievement. Won't miss him.

Accusing someone publicly of being racist towards African players without a shred of proof, dragging their name through the mud, putting them and their family under needless stress is about as despicable as it gets. Yaya can fuck right off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.