Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Someone told me this week he has got a massive wine cellar stuffed with great wines in his house.

Not as tee total as he made out I think.

Where is this being reported? Just watch SSN for over an hour and no mention. Not on muen or BBC either.

Quotes from the mail’s coverage:

‘Pep did everything to spoil my last season. He was cruel with me,’ said Toure. ‘Do you really think he could’ve been like that with Andres Iniesta? It got to the point I asked myself if it was because of my colour. I am not the first. Other Barcelona players asked the question.

‘Maybe us Africans aren’t always treated the same by certain people. When you see the problems (Pep) has often had with African players, everywhere he has been, I ask myself questions. He is too intelligent to be caught. He will never admit it. But the day he picks a team with five Africans in it, I promise I will send him a cake.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...es-Pep-Guardiola-favouring-white-players.html

To think we travelled 540 mile round trip that night to say goodbye to him as we felt he deserved it. Now feel so let down and disgusted in him. We just brought a baby boy blue into this world the day Pep extended his contract and I was singing the Yaya song to my baby. I will never sing that song ever again....

Should have sold him 3 years ago. Lazy fat b*stard happy to pick up over a £1m a month for doing f*ck all for years.

Pep's the manager of a 25 man squad YaYa.
And if you can't get in the team because others are better and putting more effort in, then look in the mirror pal.
You were lucky as hell to get those cameo's at the end of a record breaking season.
Both your agent and yourself are guilty of shooting your mouth off, before engaging your brain.
Do one to the MSL, with that other gobshite Pep has no time for.

He's now the playing parody of Dwight Yorke.
Something going wrong? Race card.

He couldn't play in a midfield 3 years ago under Pellegrini let alone this year under Pep. Hardly needed you though did we, eh Yaya?

And fucking hell, the irony about the cake.

Pep's the manager of a 25 man squad YaYa.
And if you can't get in the team because others are better and putting more effort in, then look in the mirror pal.
You were lucky as hell to get those cameo's at the end of a record breaking season.
Both your agent and yourself are guilty of shooting your mouth off, before engaging your brain.
Do one to the MSL, with that other gobshite Pep has no time for.

Noooooooo why dump the gobshite on us here
I’ve already got my boooos ready for granny shagger, if the egotistical twat comes here as well I’ll have no voice left come the end of the MLS season

Told you all he is a grade A cnut. Legend my arse.

His ego was even bigger than his arse.

Muslim fraud done for being twice over the limit.

Feel sorry for Pep, he retained him out of pity and respect for our club.

Something that twat Toure has never had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.