Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Noooooooo why dump the gobshite on us here
I’ve already got my boooos ready for granny shagger, if the egotistical twat comes here as well I’ll have no voice left come the end of the MLS season
Ha Ha. To be honest, he's too lazy to play MSL. Those lads run like Billy O, in scorching temps too. Somewhere slow, like Italy will suit him

So it begins. Borderline bigoted treatment of Stirling and now Pep is a KKK merchant. It's going to be like this from now on. However Yaya has royally fucked up, accusing someone of racism in print could very easily cost him a small fortune in damages. Also who the he'll is going to want him now ? Better brush up on your mandarin Yaya.

Told you all he is a grade A cnut. Legend my arse.

His ego was even bigger than his arse.

Muslim fraud done for being twice over the limit.

Feel sorry for Pep, he retained him out of pity and respect for our club.

Something that twat Toure has never had.

No, no, you have it all wrong, Vodka and Coke tastes just the same as Coke, he didn't know, silly!

So saddened by this. Yaya has delivered a real kick in the teeth to Pep and, by extension, to his former team-mates and to all City fans. A month ago I was applauding him, deservedly, for his great on-field contribution to our post-takeover successes; tonight I feel an equally justified contempt for his deplorable mean-spiritedness, ingratitude and disrespect. I wonder how Vinny must be feeling now after his speech in praise of “true City legend”? A great footballer perhaps, a diminished human being certainly.

I don't think anyone in England wants him hence why he's done this interview now.

Saying that he probably would have done this interview just before he was about to play us if he had stayed in England.

I didn’t go to his “goodbye” game. It sickened me when he said we didn’t support him when his brother died. I know he was a good player when he could be arsed but as a man.. nah. He was never, and will never be a legend in my eyes. Ta ta Yaya now please take Seljuk, all your money , and just fuck off somewhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.