Sane left out of Germany World Cup Squad

Gutted for Leroy.

Even more inexplicably I somehow missed the news/ footage of Low plucking a dingleberry out of his arse and smelling it during a match back in 2016. Great Odin’s raven! I guess that wasn’t newsworthy on ESPN but I’m surprised I missed it on here.

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember when Germany played with 'wingers'. I don't think their national team has had standout wide attackers for a long time. They like central attackers. Seeler, Muller, Rumenigge, Klose. Over the years they've not had many fast, direct wingers like Leroy. That I can remember.

Leroy is 22 and has had some average games in the big fixtures this year. Germany are experienced cup winners so the selection makes sense to me.
It will be good motivation for him and gives him plenty of time to train hard in the offseason with that motivation in mind, Thats if he is smart about it.

I see the Sun are now saying its down to his newly acquired 'billy big bollocks' attitude which the rest of the German squad didn't take too kindly too

So predictable

You do sometimes get the feeling he thinks hes made it. Not overly suprised he was left out. Hopefully makes him realise that he needs to work hard all the time in training and in every game. As good as hes been he does have off games where hes a bit petulant stops making runs if things are not going his way.

Total travesty when you look at some of the players who did get selected. Feel for the lad, but at least he'll be fresh and breathing fire next season to prove the doubters wrong. Hope German suffer for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.