Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

So basically, if you don't pick a black native born African, for whatever reason, then you're a racist?? Who the hell is going to take him on now, you'd have to play him every week or be called a racist. Personally I'd like to see him go to Brighton, then lets see what excuse he comes up with when not picked every week!

I think playing the race card is as bad as actually being racist. it does as much damage as racism.

Nothing of Peps selections show he is racist and I firmly believe he isnt. The news is out there though and thats what Yaya wanted, that is enough when claiming racism.

Personally suspect his agent has put him up to this. His agent hates Pep. Pep had all the power last season and now he wants payback.

Maybe they want to get a pay day from United and knows this will alienate our fans making it easier to join them. Tevez did similar in reverse. Sad day.

this kind of thing has the potential to negatively effect our fanbase in Africa for no reason whatsoever. Toure is hurting the club that gave him so much, and why?

Pep clearly mentioned publicly that if Yaya has to start, he has to improve his work-rate and fitness. I don't know why he is pulling out the colour card despite everyone knowing why he was 3rd choice behind Dinho and Gundogan. Glad we have a manager who only looks at performances and not at the star/legend value.

Yaya went to the lengths of going to the clubs staff and asking to compare his data to the other players and declaring his stats were better... I hope this is in the Prime documentary. :)

this kind of thing has the potential to negatively effect our fanbase in Africa for no reason whatsoever. Toure is hurting the club that gave him so much, and why?

Because 'he want's to destroy the Pep myth'. That is a very strong statement which effectively equates to saying he wants to destroy Pep as a person.
I have little doubt his agent put him up to it but that is no excuse or reason for wanting to ruin a man's career or reputation.
He clearly has some very deep seated issues which would be better treated by counselling and therapy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.