If it was up to you would you ban the Sun newspaper from the Etihad?

The only times I read newspapers these days is when an article is referenced during online browsing eg this thread.
To answer the op s question no I would not ban them.

Free speech is a cornerstone of Democracy - ban the Sun for whatever drivel they're writing? - no, not unless it amounts to treason, inciting criminal activity, etc.

People seem to think that Murdoch owns BSkyB. Ever since the merger of Sky with BSB, Murdoch has only owned a minority shareholding.

He has been repeatedly blocked during attempts to acquire a majority shareholding over the last 15 years or so.

I have always blamed city`s media dept for the negativity to city ever since they allowed Mancini to get butchered by the press, it is not about banning or retaining dignity Fergie manipulated the press for years, Pep should never talk to the press without a press officer next to him and it should be the press officers job to allow only question that Pep wants, just like fergie did
As for the sun city`s next press conference should start with naming shaming and questioning the motive behind their last story

I've already signed a petition for banning it from the Etihad, initiated by our supporters' club, but actually that is rather going against the freedom of the individual to decide. I would prefer it if people chose to read something with more moral and intellectual substance than that pile of crap, but censorship of peoples' reading choice is a dangerous precedent to set. Why don't we all just suck our teeth and tut whenever we see someone with a copy of The Sun?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.