Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

You didn’t get picked last season Yaya coz you were fucking bobbins, your legs had gone and you couldn’t play for 90 minutes.
You have been a legend at City and you were given a fantastic and well deserved send off, but please keep your trap shut.
I can’t be arsed looking at Peps previous clubs and his history with African players coz I don’t give a shit about other clubs.
At City he gave you an extra year earning top dollar, he fucked of Bony for being Bony, and got rid of Kelechi who he didn’t think was up to the job and looking at his Leicester performances he was right.
You say Pep doesn’t like black players, but he signed Walker, Danilo, Gabriel Jesus, Mendy. He has resurrected the career of Delph, he has given opportunities to Tosin, Nmech, Bashkirs and Dulhaney, he constantly praises both Sane and Sterling, his captain is Kompany. So fuck off with that shit.
This for me too

He is running true to form. A narcissic spoilt cry baby. To be honest I have never liked him ever since he came to our club, he is a look at me me me player. He has always been lazy even in the two seasons when he was very good. I have actually despised him since the 'CAKE' episode and for me he has been with us three seasons too long.

The player and his agent are both poison. Every utterance from his mouth is s*** and shows him up to be as thick as a pigs poo.

Hi to IT and me...Think you sit next to me in CB!!!

Yaya has proven, in doing this article, that he is the issue. Yaya, like Eto'o before him had agents telling them to milk every fucking penny they could and Pep is someone that wants committed players who are loyal to the cause. He doesn't want people who constantly feel they should play or be paid more. He wants effort and workrate. Yaya didn't deliver and by going public with such outrageous claims he has made a fool out of himself and potentially ruined any future deal he could have got. Who would take him after those comments? Even West Ham and Pellegrini might think twice now.

Really disappointed in him. Let it go and get on with your career. He won a hell of a lot with us and under Pep at Barca. He played the CL final, at CB, but played nontheless.

Ruining his reputation with fans with this. I would prefer we removed the training ground name and mosaic as a message to all players at the club that we do not stand for this behaviour. We will all love and remember what he did on the pitch but this, for me, is irreparable and damages his status.

that agent of yaya is a c*nt and why has he said he will prove man city fans wrong ??? we have done nothing but back yaya to the hilt and willing to play for a £1 good luck with that. its a joke and yaya please give that fat wanker the sack. you will go down in manchester city history for what you did for us but please let it go now before you darken the good times and hitting back at the fans is wrong

Wait for the commentators criticising us for booing him if he plays against us, like they did with James Milner.

Maybe just maybe Pep doesn't like Yaya. Nothing to do with race, more to do with attitude. Which we are seeing now.
Him and his agent can fuck off!
All this "I'll play for another top 6 team for a £1 just to get one over Pep", hence not giving a shit about City fans, tells you all about the man and his knobhead of an agent.
Again fuck off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.