Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Would love to see the list of bonuses if he signs for someone on £1 a week (Utd will offer 250,000 a week though to beat us to his signature in their own minds)

50k per game if he doesn't break into a sweat putting the shirt on
50k per game if he doesn't get turned by the oppositions slowest player and gives a yellow away by pulling the players shirt
50k per game if he runs faster than a jog
50k per week to keep his agent quiet

Agreed. I can't recall any ex players being so savage about a manager and we have had some truly terrible managers! I remember Rodney Marsh gave Saunders a lot of abuse and he went on to win the title with Villa.

I loved watching Marsh play football.However as you said very good footballers can be nobs and Marsh definitely is.

His agent isn't helping in todays MEN either - there is a curse on Pep now from all African shaman - he says Yaya's career has been ended by Pep and thats not a tragedy thats a crime !!

Think the suggestion that nobody is interested in him for next season is looking like a good one.
Oooo wonder if it's like Romack's (sp) curse against Alisson better hope we don't meet Shrewsbury or Halifax soon.

You don't really want that. Remember the good times.

I’ve stuck up for him through all the negative things that have happened. But this really feels like a step too far. I’m still (probably naively) clinging to the hope he’s been misquoted or something has been lost in translation

I'm white and from a working-class background and having the race card chucked in your face is not nice either. And let's face it, he's probably had his arse wiped for him most of his life. He's a fucking lunatic, both him and his agent. You just know there's more of his bullshit to come, so the sooner he fucks off from this league the better. Fucking greedy c@@t..
Where's the like button on here ?

I do hope some daft premier league club does sign the piece of shit next season so the greedy, egotistical gutless man child can be subjected to 90 minutes of vitriol at the Etihad, fuck off Yaya!!!!!
He'd probably duck us at ours like that twat Keane did.

All fucking gob and no balls.

Last home game, walked around inside of pitch rather than going for hugs with the kids around the perimeter. All about him not Man. City unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.