Whatever happened to...

Or Shafter? He was alright, considering! Or that Brentford fan we had on here when Uwe was manager there?
CSKA fan with his devoted worship of William Shatner is another one missed, wish he'd come back.

already done it before, for not having a sense of humour.

tenor.gif

Despite every thread and every poll showing it’s predominantly left wing.

As rascal says after you, it’s called debate.

It only appears left wing because the majority of political posters are now that far right the BM overton window has moved significantly rightwards since the early days of the forum. Now moderate Tories look left wing on here. Even your good self is probably considered a Trotskyite by the numptie crowd on here.

I read the thread on Tommy Robinson and even posted just before it was removed and it is was full of right wing halfwits spouting bollox. A thread like that would have been laughed off here back in the old days.

Its a sad reflection on society and its an even sadder reflection on MCFC. I gave up the battle on here a long long time ago because it was painful seeing what the political views of this forum had become and I could no longer be tolerant of the intolerant, It is difficult drowning in a morass of right wing fuckwittery. There were always fuckwits, I notice the clown Brooklands is lauded as being missed, I cant imagine why anyone would miss an overtly racist bigot like him., but in the old days they were treated as eccentric madmen not some sort of BM icon.

I love a political debate, I used to learn a lot on here and there were right wing posters I respected but now fuck me there is no point at all and the mindless morons control the debates like Russian bots.

Its sad really.

Have a good day everyone, it was fun once upon a time, but like every forum things move on, people change and new posters arrive, find there feet and become vociferous in their views. The old posters move on and to be honest I don't think many miss the place as it is not what it was.

Cheers

It only appears left wing because the majority of political posters are now that far right the BM overton window has moved significantly rightwards since the early days of the forum. Now moderate Tories look left wing on here. Even your good self is probably considered a Trotskyite by the numptie crowd on here.

I read the thread on Tommy Robinson and even posted just before it was removed and it is was full of right wing halfwits spouting bollox. A thread like that would have been laughed off here back in the old days.

Its a sad reflection on society and its an even sadder reflection on MCFC. I gave up the battle on here a long long time ago because it was painful seeing what the political views of this forum had become and I could no longer be tolerant of the intolerant, It is difficult drowning in a morass of right wing fuckwittery. There were always fuckwits, I notice the clown Brooklands is lauded as being missed, I cant imagine why anyone would miss an overtly racist bigot like him., but in the old days they were treated as eccentric madmen not some sort of BM icon.

I love a political debate, I used to learn a lot on here and there were right wing posters I respected but now fuck me there is no point at all and the mindless morons control the debates like Russian bots.

Its sad really.

Have a good day everyone, it was fun once upon a time, but like every forum things move on, people change and new posters arrive, find there feet and become vociferous in their views. The old posters move on and to be honest I don't think many miss the place as it is not what it was.

Cheers

tenor.gif

Till the next time you cant help but tell us all how shit it is on here Rascal ;--)

Bit harsh, I think she was christened Karen, not sure about 7 mind.
I was named after some 1950's actress i think,my parents didn't ike names you can shorten,they had fit when friends started calling me kaz,much prefer that,makes me feel all young and trendy and not fat and pushing 60 lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.