Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Yaya's agent tried to screw around with Pep from the beginning, any problems he has were self-made because he didn't fire him.

But if he were to sign for a top team there are two options:

1. He is proven to be past it and will be embarrassed (this is the realistic one)
2. He's still a dynamo and carries another team to a championship (this one makes him look like a douchebag because it means that he's been loafing the last couple years)

Don't think anything that comes out of either his or his agents mouth would even surprise me anymore. Utter dicks the pair of them.

Serial cheater on his missus.

Has a love child in Paris doesn't want to know and been banging a woman in London for two years.

Horrible human being.

I look forward to reading all about in the Sunday gutter press. There will be some gunning for him now ....inevitable that this will come out.

The Francois Toure salesman story was one of the funniest things I've ever read

Speaking of Nial Quin, We should hire that artist tat did fake ronaldo to make a bust of him as payback.
He seems to have been fired from sky,maybe the rags are better than us as they have a sprinkle of stardust comments have come back to haunt him,so pleased he didn't get to do our record winning season,serves him right,take him out of our hall of fame and get lost with yaya

He seems to have been fired from sky,maybe the rags are better than us as they have a sprinkle of stardust comments have come back to haunt him,so pleased he didn't get to do our record winning season,serves him right,take him out of our hall of fame and get lost with yaya

I went to an event with Niall recently. He was so gushing of his praise of City it was like he was a fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.