Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Ya ya
Yaya will be in the Hall of Defame after this.[/QUOTE

Ya ya is a silly man, the race card is easy to play, been played many times before, but he is now questioning a manager and his decisions, yet all records broken and he didn't play, so let's play the race card, very cringy, he got a great send off, we all appreciated what he did for our club, and now he has ruined it

What a shitbag, after the reception he was given just a few weeks back.

I haven't thought much of him for some time, but he can get all the way to fuck after his latest verbal diarrhea.

Hope he does stay in the prem so we can run fucking rings around him next season, but alas this is all just lip service I reckon. What a gobshite.

12/1 for pep to never sign another African? A bit of a naughty posting of odds from Mr Raggy Power (not that I would expect anything different from him) given the circumstances. When would they pay out if a punter takes up the offer? Never is a long time...
He's favourite to join a club whose head of recruitment ACTUALLY said he doesn't like buying African players

Ya Ya wants to "destroy the Pep myth"?
What actually is this 'myth'?
Is it possible that African players have an issue with European football?
I know Fergie stopped buying them, and that West Ham guy tried to ban buying them too.
Perhaps, some of them don't like being dropped and go into a bit of a sulk causing ructions.
In that Sky interview, it was very clear from Pep, what will happen if he feels a player is not 'putting it in', or resting on his laurels......." Sit next to me on the bench" !

Tara YaYa, one season too many

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.