Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

Got Vegas poker trip on 19th June, 3 night stag doo 3rd July in Krakow, New York 22nd July for my 40th to watch City v Liverpool then mates wedding 6 August in Zante

Yeehaaaaaa :)

Just been Lanzarote and now looking at Goa for my 50th in November, been told it's a bit quiet that time of year though so may leave it a month or 2 later, means i'm looking for somewhere relatively warm in mid November but don't really fancy the Canary Islands again, any suggestions? Nothing too expensive?

Never quiet in Goa unless it's monsoon season. Stunning place to go.

Doing a road trip. Polperro in Cornwall, then possibly a week in Norfolk Broads or a trip from south to north Wales. Need to decide.

As an aside this country doesn't exactly encourage people to use the train dos it? £717 first class return or just short of £400 open return standard, Manchester to St Ives with 3 changes and a nine hour journey. Did Paris to Nice last year first class, £60 each way in 6 hours. No wonder Cornwall's roads are hammered.
Polperro is stunning mate, just don't try and drive right into the centre if you have a big car. You may never get it back out again! Some fantastic cliff walks from the village to satisfy the inner Poldark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.