Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Yaya Touré to France Football:

"I would have preferred to have no ceremony and leave with my head held high. I feel that Pep, without any gratitude or respect, did everything to ruin my final season. He stole my goodbyes with City, a club with amazing fans."

"I would have liked to leave with emotion attached to the club. Similar to Iniesta or Buffon. But Pep prevented this. The worst is that towards the end, I felt happy to leave because of my frustration and my sentiment of abandonment and neglect."

"If I shed a tear when saying goodbye to the fans, it’s because of the way things broke down and because I couldn’t bear to see that guy anymore."

"At City, there is no opposition [to Pep] seeing as all of his men are in key positions. It’s not easy to accept the status of a player paid to not play."

"I learned more from my other coaches like Hervé Renard, Frank Rijkaard, Mancini, Pellegrini or Banide [than Pep]. Beyond the tactical side of things, their managerial and leadership qualities really struck me."

Just doesn't know when to shut his big mouth. Does he really think that this is going to make his signature more desirable for any other clubs? Most clubs will run as fast as they can in the opposite direction. He has irreparably damaged his reputation. The club needs to come out strongly in support of Pep at this point, even if it is just to dismiss his words as the ramblings of a drunk with the intelligence of a potato.

Fucks sake he really is a wanker isn’t he?? Really hope Khaldoon rips that mosaic down ASAP.

Everything at City is perfect right now but Yaya just has to try and ruin it, I'm glad he's gone.

Really?

2i1jtyd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.