Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

What's his motive? Is this all to keep himself in the headlines in the hopes of attracting a deal?

When he talks about his love for the fans, I don't believe it for a second. In my opinion, it's just empty words to keep us on side. Well no one is taking your side over Pep.

Fuck off Yaya.

Fucking disgrace and the club would do well to rescind his season ticket and remove the other gestures too. His entire legacy is a sham and I hope all City fans will treat him with the contempt he deserves.

Last edited:
Ya ya has destroyed his own legacy a status at the club, when fans talk of City’s greatest ever teams he would have been in most fans team , he will never be in mine , blokes an utter self-centred knob , dead to me & will never be mentioned again .

He's a horrible bloke deep down, a 'Muslim' thats nonsense and he was only in the papers the other week pictures of him cheating on his wife again (not for the first time I'm led to believe). He's an egotistical maniac and his off the pitch antics have well and truly destroyed his legacy.

What's his motive? Is this all to keep himself in the headlines in the hopes of attracting a deal?
In my opinion this is a once great player failing to come to terms with the fact that he wasn't playing because he isn't good enough anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.