Hopes for the season

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the chance of the charity shield being won next season anything short of the quintuple will result in some serious foot stomping!

same as ever, win every game we ever play

i want it to be a one horse race year after year,

we've/i've had years of misery, this is our time

We continue to play beautiful, attacking football but actually get a break and be referred correctly

This 3rd season should see us outperform our rivals.
My predictions;

Retain the Premier league
Champions league winners
FA Cup winners
Money going on when I find a good price.

Holding, pushing or wrestling is seen as a foul and sorted out as a way of defending by being yellow carded.

Refs do their job by just being neutral.

Safe standing is legally allowed and left up to clubs to decide appropriate and safe solutions.

Liverpool get a last warning. If their supporters are not able to treat other fans, players and coaches in a respectful way they will be excluded from that sport for 1 season. This one goes for any other club of course.

As a last exception 5,000 City fans are allowed to welcoming the LFC coach outside Anfield in the same way it happened to the City coach. UEFA officials are forced to join the LFC players for educational matters.

1. Retain PL title.

2. Win FA Cup

3. Win League Cup

4. Destroy dippers at home and at Candlefield.

5. Take 6 points from the rags and Spurs.

6. Show utter contempt for UEFA CL and it’s biased, corrupt officiating by playing a totally second string team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.