Go Fund Cake - backing Pep

Just cancel Toure's Season Ticket and remove the mosaic
This absolutely. Remove all traces of him being at our club, he's gone too far now. No need for the verbals after all we did for him and his twat of an agent. I hope he signs for another prem club and we let him know what we think when he returns.
What an absolute weapon.

Higher a light arcraft to fly over the Etihad on the first home game of the season with a 'YaYa is a mard cnut' banner trailing behind it.

I agree. Tou-Rag(toerag) has upset a lot on here and I think a lot of posts are wrote in the raw heat if the moment. When the heat simmers down we get more reasoned and rational posts. That said, the general consensus is that he's burnt his final bridge of being regarded as a true club Legend

This forum represents only a small portion of our match going supporters IMO. If TouRag comes back to the Etihad I think it's best if we don't lower ourselves in heckling and booing him. Just ignore his presence.
I love it when people feel it necessary to explain their jokes. Are you the bloke who I stood next to the last time we played at Upton Park who insisted on calling Agüero “the Sergeon” every time he touched the ball?

I like that about him, he seems very humble and isn't comfortable with any fuss?

I do think though, one of the reasons he signed that contract is because we have hit upon a connection like Mancini early days?

Any decent cake makers out there?
I know a great cake maker who's a match going blue too. Not spoken for a while but she used to love YaYa. Will get back to you.

Bit cheap for me. I think we should let Pep and the club handle it how they wish to. I imagine with dignity, kind of the opposite to Toure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.