Whatever happened to...

I was around when he got banned and was astounded at the Bruce Foresight alt account, but I sometimes wonder what MCFC BOB/Blue is the Opposite of Blue is upset about nowadays.

hopefully moved on from the days of posting war & peace about his bird who ended up not being so exclusively his on her holiday to Ibiza or wherever it was.

i just noticed the post counts are back - when did that happen?

52904062-stone-age-primitive-man-had-an-idea-and-invents-a-wheel-flat-style-vector-illustration-isolated-on-w.jpg

Life’s too short for grudges. Obviously many users just move on and decide not to post any more, but there are others who were banned, sometimes justly and sometimes not, who are welcome to come back if they want to. Only takes an email.

Wish you'd have told me fucking 600 posts ago ; )

hopefully moved on from the days of posting war & peace about his bird who ended up not being so exclusively his on her holiday to Ibiza or wherever it was.

Just had a gander through his stuff. If we had listened to the wise one, this thread wouldn't exist.

Basically if you're leaving the forum for any amount of time, let us know in here and we'll wish you all the best and avoid calling you an attention seeker.

Good luck with your holidays, Internet downtimes and family issues that mean you can't post on here!

:D

I also miss Stillsy. I will always remember the thread where he said his Mrs had nipped out and he accidentally killed her dog with chocolate, and was lay under the pool table with it. A head full of bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.