Peter Stringfellow RIP

Dunno what it was about him but I always kinda liked the guy .... was certainly a ‘character’.

Irrespective, he kept his illness very private to the end, not seeking out public sympathy and I have the greatest commiserations for anyone who dies because of that horrible disease.
My thoughts are with his family at what must be an upsetting time.

Even though his staff refused me entry more than they let me into the Millionaire I bear him no grudges. According to all accounts he lived life to the full. RIP

He once came across as ok. But that was before he did that programme with all his young chicks on his boat. Too creepy for me that stuff.

An ugly fart, attracts a good looking chick if he's got money - Ugly/The Stranglers

Years ago, had a young blonde lady staying with me for a while. No romantic connection, just past uni friend. One night, i went out drinking with mates, she went to Leeds to meet up with friends. Lying in bed at 3 in the morning, i heard her come in with a male in attendance, swiftly followed by ferocious noisy sex in the next room. Oh yes, it was Stringfellow the goat.

I hear his girlfriend is devastated, she might have to postpone her GCSE exams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.