Peter Stringfellow RIP

My nana knew him quite well when he just had the club in Leeds, before he went down to London and became known.
My dad had his 21st there, in the VIP section with loads of free bubbly.

RIP

Never seen him, although I've been in the Millionaire a couple of times, but I used to play Poker/Brag with
his brother, (well, he said he was), at Styal country club years ago. Seemed a pretty genuine bloke, good at
the club business, as not all make it.

Always came across as a nice fella. Then having read all the tributes to him today he was clearly a genuine and very generous guy.

Took a then-girlfriend into Stringfellows in around 2002 and he offered her a job, there and then, which I quite enjoyed tbh; although not as much as she did.

She’s now married to an ex-Premier League striker who anyone over the age of 30 will have heard of. She always enjoyed reflected limelight, although she did have a heart of gold, was as sharp as a tack and had an unbelievable body. Bumped into her a couple of years ago and she was looking well and seemed happy, which was nice to see.

Anyway, RIP Peter. Thank you for making my night.

Bimbobob said he was a nice guy as he met him. Think he danced at his clubs or something.

Bimbo was a legend

ykCdHhS.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.