What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who submitted freedom of information requests to the dipper bizzies get a reply?

First response from the dipper dibble was "what incident" ? When i gave them the precise time and date it jogged their memory , i then had to wait 20days (now 14 days) for an update on their "investigation" that must be a big book of excuses. The Roma fans who knifed the red shite supporter were locked up and apprehended within an hour using video evidence and eye witnesses , truly (Raheem) sterling police work when the candlelighters are attacked.
Although they are not the football club i despise the most , the Rags get that award , their scummy supporters are in a different league of hatred , cowardly,mardy arse , self serving ,self pitying , self rightheous , 'istree loving , f*cking losers , every last one of them.

Did that really happen?

If so it's Only right that Kliperty Klopp boards our coach and gives the Mickey mousers his full Cologne, sorry Colgate smile of Shergar sized Newton Heath's: )
They'd be too dazzled to see where they were throwing stuff, especially if he's not got them top of the league.

Scouse thugs cheated us with their infamous 'coach welcome' coach trashing. Ask a Scouse and they think no wrong was done. Then ask them about Ramos trying to kill Salah and Boom!
"We were fuckkkin' robbed bigtime likkkke la, it was merder"!
Throw in the Andy Robertson hack on Sterling for a clear as day penalty at Klanfield and voila -
A Scoucer can hold multiple contradictory positions at once.

First response from the dipper dibble was "what incident" ? When i gave them the precise time and date it jogged their memory , i then had to wait 20days (now 14 days) for an update on their "investigation" that must be a big book of excuses. The Roma fans who knifed the red shite supporter were locked up and apprehended within an hour using video evidence and eye witnesses , truly (Raheem) sterling police work when the candlelighters are attacked.
Although they are not the football club i despise the most , the Rags get that award , their scummy supporters are in a different league of hatred , cowardly,mardy arse , self serving ,self pitying , self rightheous , 'istree loving , f*cking losers , every last one of them.

Time to hate the Scouse more, they are sub human. You really think Utd would carry out that manuovre with the city coach?
They are truly a bunch of fucking inbred fucking fuckers who don't deserve any consideration on anything football related!!

Throw in the Andy Robertson hack on Sterling for a clear as day penalty at Klanfield and voila -
A Scoucer can hold multiple contradictory positions at once.

to be fair the scouse did get the ball, with his fukin hand.

robbed in every way, but ended up a delight to see who they crumbled in the final.

Right everyone!

You've got to read this.

The MCEN doing a Sterling job again.

That new Geordie Editor in Chief is doing a 'Sterling' job at the MEN.

The Manchester Evening News has once again approached Merseyside Keystone Cops and has asked them for an update into the coach attack investigation. Their responses are comical. Here you go. :-) Lol! https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...rseyside-police-investigation-attack-14762031

Right everyone!

You've got to read this.

The MCEN doing a Sterling job again.

That new Geordie Editor in Chief is doing a 'Sterling' job at the MEN.

The Manchester Evening News has once again approached Merseyside Keystone Cops and has asked them for an update into the coach attack investigation. Their responses are comical. Here you go. :-) Lol! https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...rseyside-police-investigation-attack-14762031
Another question should have been asked......''How come arrests were made instantly and dealt with quickly by the courts when a Liverpool fan was attacked by Roma fans, yet no arrests were made on the day at Anfield in relation to the attack by Liverpool fans against the City team bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.