England vs Costa Rica - 07/06/18

The pro MU/ Liverpool pundits and click bait driven media have spoiled international football beyond recognition. Gone are the 70’s and 80’s where club football was forgotten when England played by fans and pundits alike. Interviewers first 5 questions were geared to Rashford starting Sterling out. The 6th and final one about the L’pool fullback. Personally, I don’t give a rat’s ass if we get dumped in the group stage. If we do it will be Stone’s fault anyway if he plays.FFS, Hoddle started it after 55 seconds. ‘One surprise is John Stones starting after the Nigeria game’.

I’d rather none of our lads play to be honest, why...because City come first and England a distant second. Like some have mentioned on here, england fail whilst our boys are on the pitch it will be them who are sounded out by the press

Ian Wright now talking as if Rashford actually scores like that as a routine wheras Sterling....
and rashford said himself' i need to get in the box more'
So looks like Rashford for Sterling, Trippier for Walker, Maguire for Stones ... job done, our lads can put their feet up and have a three week mini break until we're back home before the end of June. Except Delph of course who can play anywhere!
it was trent for walker, by the sound of it.
and Delph, according to hoddle in the last game, would be good to bring on, to close the game out, in the last ten minutes.
hoddle,did have second thoughts,musing over the fact,that he's actually pretty fucking good.

----------------------Pickford
--------Walker-------Stones-------Cahill/Maguire
Trippier--------------Delph-------------------Rose
----------------------RLC/Alli
----------Sterling---------------Rashford
------------------------Kane

Get it done Gareth.

Thing about pushing the Rashford over Sterling it piles extra pressure on Sterling if he does start as he knows he’ll have people waiting to jump on anything he does to justify their argument.

Wish the fckers could just get behind him for a change like Pep clearly does.

and rashford said himself' i need to get in the box more'

it was trent for walker, by the sound of it.
and Delph, according to hoddle in the last game, would be good to bring on, to close the game out, in the last ten minutes.
hoddle,did have second thoughts,musing over the fact,that he's actually pretty fucking good.

Hoddle with any 'thoughts' first or second would be a start. It makes you half hope that he does start Rashford instead of Sterling and at least keep the guy out of the firing line, not that Sterling would want that of course, but you can see him being set up as the fall guy again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.