Blues at the World Cup

Using the translate feature in Facebook on the Germany page, from the comments it seems like most of their fans are pretty pissed off that Ozil and Gundo are in the squad.

I would be too if 2 of my national team's players went off holding hands and swapping shirts with that sub-human piece of shit Erdoğan, and labelled him as 'my president'.

Always thought Ilkay came across as articulate and pretty sensible, but he nailed his true colours to the wall with that one. The German football federation came down on them hard for that, but most of their fans couldn't care less if neither played for them again. I'll never boo a blue, but I certainly won't be applauding Gundoğan from here on in. Politics shouldn't belong in football but them pair of idiots crossed the line with their actions. Expect nothing less from the mercenary at Arsenal with his ever present identity crisis, but thought better of Ilkay.

well, pretty surprised about Sane missing out. Arzani does go for Aussie in the end. Kompany also makes it.

England (CONF): Stones, Sterling, Delph, Walker
Argentina (CONF): Aguero, Otamendi
Germany (CONF): Gundogan
Brazil (CONF): Jesus, Fernandinho, Ederson, Danilo
Portugal (CONF): B Silva
Spain (CONF): D Silva
France (CONF): Mendy
Belgium (CONF): De Bruyne, Kompany

who else? any of the on loan lads?

Other CFG players going:
Costa Rica: Ronald Matarrita, Rodney Wallace (NYCFC)
Uruguay: Christian Stuani (Girona)
Morocco: Bounou (Girona)
Australia: Milos Degenek (Yokohama), Daniel Arzani (Melbourne City)
Colombia: Johan Mojica, Bernardo Espinosa (Girona)
Arzani scored off the bench for Oz vs Hungary today. Good prospect.

Bernardo Silva and Fernandinho both star in this World Cup video from Beautiful Destinations. It’s pretty awesome I think

Loving watching Zaba as a pundit. No BS - straight to the point - and no Rio/Phil Neville cliches. Such a charismatic guy and a top, top bloke.

My top performing Blues at the WC, after 2 games; Jesus & Stones, followed by D Silva then De Bruyne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.