Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

I'm off to Cornwall for a week in about 1 hour.

I've been to many places all over the world and I wouldn't swap a week in Cornwall for any of them.

I'm off to Cornwall for a week in about 1 hour.

I've been to many places all over the world and I wouldn't swap a week in Cornwall for any of them.

Agree - an amazing place

Parga, Northern Greece.[/QUOTE
mrak36.jpg

Phot was taken from the castle. Great place, had a fab holiday there in 2016. Loads of bars and restaurants. Taxi boats to the other beaches are cheap and worth using. Great restaurant at the top of the steps, can't remember the name at the moment, anyway have a great time.

Thinking of going away over christmas and by then will have a 20month old and 2 month old. Thinking canaries for some winter sun and not too long a flight. Anyone got any recommendations?

What takes you to Denmark? I'm off to Skagen in Jul for a family holiday. I live in Germany these days so it isn't too far away. Not exactly sun, good food and drink country, but the family love it none the less, and it is pure.
I would love to go to Skagen but the travelling I would have to do to get there is shocking.
Where about in Germany are you leaving from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.