Virgin Broadband

what about people who already have virgin media :) any discounts for them

Not exactly a discount but at the end of my contract last moth i phoned them to reduce all my packages. Got a decent enough bloke on the phone that offered me £20pm over and above what i got as a new customer for the same package when i signed up. So i told him mate i want to reduce my costs not increase them, he told me that was his best offer BUT i'll put you through to Customer retention (he called it something else) Looked at my package said you can have same deal as what you had when you signed up or 300 meg internet for £10 a month extra if i sign for another 12 mnth.

Full house package (no sky sports) 300+ internet and weekend calls house phone for £55 pm

Not exactly a discount but at the end of my contract last moth i phoned them to reduce all my packages. Got a decent enough bloke on the phone that offered me £20pm over and above what i got as a new customer for the same package when i signed up. So i told him mate i want to reduce my costs not increase them, he told me that was his best offer BUT i'll put you through to Customer retention (he called it something else) Looked at my package said you can have same deal as what you had when you signed up or 300 meg internet for £10 a month extra if i sign for another 12 mnth.

Full house package (no sky sports) 300+ internet and weekend calls house phone for £55 pm
ive got the lot,it was £130 pm so told them to fuck the movies off got a bit more discount £90pm,still expensive ,but for broadband ,telephone and all the telly cant really complain.

ive got the lot,it was £130 pm so told them to fuck the movies off got a bit more discount £90pm,still expensive ,but for broadband ,telephone and all the telly cant really complain.
Fair play I sort movies and sports out differently from a very nice man ;)

TBH they had me by the short and curlies, I was always going to be a customer at some lvl since we have only have virgin fibre piped in up here, fastest speed away from virmin is something like 6Mbs which is piss poor with 2 xbox ones and a ps4 and a number of dad gadgets.

wifi speed just taken

7376847491.png

£106 p/m mine - full house tv (all sports) as well,Vivid 200 broadband and Talk more anytime,think it's a good deal mine,runs to October

I got the lot. Full house XL tv , sports and cinema, phone and internet all for £83.74.
Should be £99 odd but have a £17 loyalty discount until April 2019.
Quite happy with it and been with virgin over 10 years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.