Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The shit-storm is starting already, I expected it to start at the WC but the bus is already rolling...

We all know what will happen.... England will do poor. If Sterling plays he takes the blame.

If Rashford also doesn't play a big part then Sterling blame will be magnified x10

I fully expect Sterling to retire from int' football after this world cup, he is in a no-win situation. The media just wont let it go.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but I thought Delph and Rose had very good games , and linked up nicely together.
Both could pass/cross with the left foot - unlike Young..............

Why the fuck do people get baited in by tom,this is his fav slagging a city player thread

I came on because I found it interesting, the same people who couldn’t get enough of sterling on Saturday are the same ones slating rashford last night. Weird logic. Despite rashford actually contributing something worthwhile.

I came on because I found it interesting, the same people who couldn’t get enough of sterling on Saturday are the same ones slating rashford last night. Weird logic. Despite rashford actually contributing something worthwhile.
No you live on here to slag him,we can all see it,weird doesn't cover it

One man's "fearless" is another man's "clueless". Rashford plays the way he does because he can't play any differently, it's fine when he scores like last night but when he doesn't score his contribution is zero. That's why Mourinho doesn't start him in preference to Lukaku because again, unlike last night, every game matters in the league and having a centre forward running blindly into defenders, losing possession, not being able to hold the ball up for runners and shooting into row 15 from 35 yards doesn't win you points. Take the goal away, which incidentally 99 times out if 100 the keeper saves comfortably, and his performance goes from 'world class' to 'average'. I don't care that much who Southgate picks, but I'm sure Raheem desperately wants to play for his country in the World Cup, sadly it seems almost inevitable that he'll be the scapegoat when England fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.