Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans appeared to be first choice in Jan. Then we got Laporte. Therefore it's not a given that an alternative won't work out for Pep and City.

Seems our limit is about 100m gross.

I seriously doubt this. This is more about negotiation position and other variables, which includes our own valuation of players based in part by need and the market.

We are also clearly open to spending a massive amount on Mbappe so I believe our Chairman’s statement on the matter. It’s more flexible than a set spend amount.

This what bothers me the most, trying to negotiate with stubborn directors with big reputations. We supposedly had our targets months ago. Did we forget to ask what the absolute price is before we get to where we are today?

Could “moving the goal posts” maybe be what’s up? That’s what I think is our beef.

And as I have said before, don't think we have a leg to stand on from a negotiation point of view. Richest club in the world + premier league champions prize money + only needing two signings, if I was Laurentiis I would have asked for 60 million too.
Worth about £2.5m compared to 2nd.

Really like Jorginho, will be disappointed if we back out over a few million. Its admirable that we're sticking to our guns but the two lads mentioned as alternatives are totally different players. Just seems weird to move on from your number one target identified over the course of months and agreed with a tactical genius to then bin all that so quickly.

And as I have said before, don't think we have a leg to stand on from a negotiation point of view. Richest club in the world + premier league champions prize money + only needing two signings, if I was Laurentiis I would have asked for 60 million too.
I guarantee we are haggling over £5 mill tops . If pep wants him just pay it in my eyes this guy is £50 mill all day long so can’t understan why we are lo balling again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.