Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

I just bought a new City shirt for the holiday and I dont normally get this years as it is a racket.However I just got the daughter a Samsung tv and you can have a free football top up to the value of £73.00 if you don't take the England one as it's a promotion for the world cup.Anyway I normally only pays thirty tops but I logged on to Subside with my specian code who do the deal and ordered a new type of shirt I have never heard of called a vapour that apparently lets you do more intense sports without sweating as much.Downside is this new shirt material is still relatively new to the market and do commands a hefty price tag in on the stadium shirts.Well as I was getting it free up to the £73 cap I decided to go for it as they let me pay the balance on the card.Any way it came today and a large one and I srtruggled to get it over my head and I struggled with the button that turns out itsfooking false and yet it is £90 ! Well its not pretty at least it wasn't on me and was like a tailored slim fit one but elasticy lycra stlyeing that clung to my body showing my tits and belly and everything.An essential part of any holiday is the clobber you go in so all I am saying is if you are in the market for a new city vapour top then order one size up.In fact getthe stadium basic one if you just want it for the pub as I think those are non slim fitting with that new clinky material.
Without wishing to put to a fine a point on it mate, and hopefully not bruise any exposed feelings, but LARGE? Fucking large, no way Jose.

Without wishing to put to a fine a point on it mate, and hopefully not bruise any exposed feelings, but LARGE? Fucking large, no way Jose.

Dickie it's with Subside mate.

Mr flower yes I am a deffo a large and weigh in at 15.12 .My other shirts all fit me well and it's just this piece of waffelology that is lacking in the material side of things.Who needs a vapour when most of us only go to the game in it.And why is it clingy fitting and slim fit.An X Large replacement should suffice.If you buy the stadium ones then get an ordinary size one.The only vapour to be seen in these shirts is your money going up in smoke.Nike are having us over for fat lads.I have to go to work ..Goodbye.

Yeah, got the boat to Formentor last time we were over. Great beach, although a bit pebbly for my liking. Always make a trip to Pollensa old town when we’re here, did the steps again with my daughter the other day. Gets harder every time I do it! Soller was lovely too, got the train there from Palma which I’d definitely recommend. Bit pricey but you get to see some lovely Mallorcan countryside.

Love Soller. Cracking little village and beach.

Dickie it's with Subside mate.

Mr flower yes I am a deffo a large and weigh in at 15.12 .My other shirts all fit me well and it's just this piece of waffelology that is lacking in the material side of things.Who needs a vapour when most of us only go to the game in it.And why is it clingy fitting and slim fit.An X Large replacement should suffice.If you buy the stadium ones then get an ordinary size one.The only vapour to be seen in these shirts is your money going up in smoke.Nike are having us over for fat lads.I have to go to work ..Goodbye.
Lol

Montreal first week of July and Ibiza last week of July

Fancy Bali....anyone been? Any advice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.