Sir Kenneth of Dalglish

That surprises me. He was probably going to La Manga as I think he’s got a villa there. I’ve seen him there twice and spoke to him once and tbh he was very polite and friendly. Brilliant player and as others have said I wish he had played for us.
Yes he does live on the club. Brilliant player in his day.

Plenty of famous people do a lot for charity and make hugh contributions through their jobs as well but don't get given an honour,seems to be who you know

To be honest I saw his documentary film a few months ago and thought 'he is angling for a knighthood'.

Handled the Suarez - Evra thing terribly.

He had the biggest arse in football when he was playing, defenders couldn't get close when he stuck that thing out.

Don't like the honours system, but good luck to him.

Plenty of famous people do a lot for charity and make hugh contributions through their jobs as well but don't get given an honour,seems to be who you know
My general impression is that famous people tend to know each other and those who count . Most genuinely famous people who do a lot of charity work and don't get a gong of some sort I suspect its because of knowledge of some dodgy background or they turn them down.
In as much as I'm a bit sceptical of the honour system, whilst it exists Dalglish has a lot going for him and I have no complaints.

maybe one of his gangster friends put in a good word for him. deserves it for his charity work i guess. supported suarez and has the support of bellew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.