Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

Went to Palma Nova last summer,decent holiday,also if you like chinese,nice,cheap restaurant on the beach worth a go mate,some good bars and that without wandering into Magaluf !

Way too old for that shit now me :)
Cheers pal, love Chinese aswell so sounds promising. I heard Magaluf is all 40+ now a days. Right up my street.

Don't know of counts but got a day off today so have gone to buxton for the day, already walked up to solomons temple and now back down the street.enjoying a titanic plum porter, not been here since I was 16 (42 now) so going to sample a few pubs

Same here a week today, don’t know where abouts, I leave all that to the wife, I just make sure I’ve got my passport, spends, clean undies, shorts and a couple of t-shirts

Ha ha I'm the same usually.I have asked her what the resort is,and it's called Afitos.
Hotel with sea views etc she's booked a junior suite apparently.
Hmmm I've paid for it so i think she's pushed the boat out a bit.

Stoupa, Greece, tomorrow for a week. Never been before but have been told it's a stunning place. 06:00 flight, it's going to be a long day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.