Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought i recalled Liverpool trying something like this. But I think it was Everton and the player was Portuguese, a midfielder.

Been over to RAWK, there are two threads on the Fekir f**k up, one fairly sane (by dipper standards anyway) but one which appears to have been heavily culled over infighting and insults.

Obviously the coutinho money has run out at last!!! At work yesterday I brought up to my dipper colleague about how they could afford fekir ? His reply was we still have the majority of the coutinho transfer fee ! Er no ya don't !

Apparently, everything was agreed, medical done, interview complete. Then Liverpool said they found something wrong in his medical and tried to leverage a price decrease
Either they’ve been done and realised afterwards, in which case they’re idiots, or they’ve tried to lowball after a deal’s been agreed. It can only be one or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.