Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know how these 'days' & 'weeks' of negotiations take place. I picture these two blokes sat across a table, morning and afternoon sessions.
"£45m"
"£60M"
"No £45m"
"No £60m"
"Right, same time tomorrow then ?"

I'd love to know how these 'days' & 'weeks' of negotiations take place. I picture these two blokes sat across a table, morning and afternoon sessions.
"£45m"
"£60M"
"No £45m"
"No £60m"
"Right, same time tomorrow then ?"
Haha. You could imagine the chitchat before and after too. How are the kids? Ah that's great. And the wife? Great. Shall we get started? ...

Transfer negotiations are like Boxing pre fight press conferences these days.

The media lap it up as does the public.

Meanwhile behind the scenes it all sorted as is the final outcome.

Is Delph unable to play dm in a pep team? Not good enough to bring the ball out?

I think Delph can play there for Pep: he was excellent when we played away at Chelsea in Pep's first season. He's looked good in midfield for England in last week or so and of course much of his time as LB ends up being spent in midfield. It seems though that he has bagged a place in City's squad as, primarily, a left back. Also, I don't think he has the passing range that Jorginho has: he's probably a bit more bread cake and butter in that department. I like Delph a lot and always thought too many people underrated him but Jorginho would bring something different to the squad.

This all sounds very positive and that we could have two new players in this week.

I'm sure Pep is excited to work with someone who he probably sees as having a similar skillset to when he was a player.

Would enjoy seeing Jorginho and Fern playing together against some teams, when required.

Sorry cant copy and paste from this website(need google translate unless you fluent in Italian!;)......Sounds like Agent flying back to Manchester today to close deal for Joginho!;) sounds like 50mil(euros) could get it done....

http://www.calcionapoli24.it/calcio...-chiudere-l-affare-de-laurentiis-n362156.html

Article just citing the MEN, who have merged the quotes from The Sun re Napoli owner.

Jorginho agent was in England last weekend to see us, so don't see any requirement for him to fly in again - just sounds like some outlets wringing the last dregs from a deal that will clearly happen.

If the agent is flying to England then it would be with the player, who doesn't need to do his medical just yet and can enjoy rest of his holiday.

This all sounds very positive and that we could have two new players in this week.

I'm sure Pep is excited to work with someone who he probably sees as having a similar skillset to when he was a player.

Would enjoy seeing Jorginho and Fern playing together against some teams, when required.
In your opinion mate do you think it will just be the two signings this summer (Jorginho/Mahrez) or will there be a surprise for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.