Best Live Bands?

Today I shall mostly be standing in Cambridge United's ground listening to Tom Bailey, OMD and A-HA.

I said never again to those Norwegian twats a few months ago but it's amazing how pursuasive my Wife can be.

save your money watching anyone less than Bruce Springsteen and The E street Band..you will never see better live performers.
Absolutely this, No support bands always on for 3.5 hours definitely get your moneys worth. After Bruce the best concert I’ve been to was Queen at Knebworth in 1986 supported by Quo.

Seen Deacon Blue 3 times, fantastic concerts. Script twice were also very good. Keane at the Apollo were outstanding. Scouting for girls at MEN and Celine Dion with the misses also at the MEN. Just been to see Ed Sheeran at the Etihad with the daughter but have to say the best concert I’ve attended was Neil Diamond at the MEN a few years back, amazing showman and enjoyed by all ages, had the place bouncing.

Absolutely this, No support bands always on for 3.5 hours definitely get your moneys worth. After Bruce the best concert I’ve been to was Queen at Knebworth in 1986 supported by Quo.
Saw him at Newcastle.
Great for a while but on far too long.
Was bored at the end.
Thinking hurry up and finish.

you didn't invite me you miserable turd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.