University Dissertation on why we attend/ don't attend live football matches

Andy_95

Hi all,

I have received more than enough responses now so have deleted the link to the survey. Thank you for your help to anyone who answered it.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am currently doing a Masters at Leeds Beckett University and have to do a dissertation over summer in which my question is about football fans motives and constraints for attending live football matches. The results will be comparing fans from the Premier League, the Championship and League One so should hopefully create some interesting results.

All I ask is if you could help me by filling out this online survey by clicking on the link below, it should only take you 5-10 minutes. It would be hugely appreciated and the more people who answer the better the results should be.

Thank you for your help.

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1H9wkY9iHbDAVtr
Done, good luck.
also done

Hi all,

I am currently doing a Masters at Leeds Beckett University and have to do a dissertation over summer in which my question is about football fans motives and constraints for attending live football matches. The results will be comparing fans from the Premier League, the Championship and League One so should hopefully create some interesting results.

All I ask is if you could help me by filling out this online survey by clicking on the link below, it should only take you 5-10 minutes. It would be hugely appreciated and the more people who answer the better the results should be.

Thank you for your help.

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1H9wkY9iHbDAVtr
What the fuck has my ethnicity got to do with it? I cant carry on without answering it.

Answered the survey but feel you missed something out.
I only attend 1-3 games a season because I live 4,000 miles away, not because a rugby game or other social commitments use my time up too.
So in asking what is a barrier to attending games / more games, then distance / travel / travel costs should be included in there somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.