Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.100%.

5 or 6 years ago I was pretty much indifferent to them. Slightly irritated by them now and again, yes, but overall I just didn't care enough to have an opinion on them one way or the other. My hatred was directed only at the rags when the Pisscan was there. But nowadays the rags are a joke: a spent force throwing cash around in a desperate attempt to convince everybody they are a top-draw act. My indifference is now aimed fairly and squarely at the rags.

The dippers, on the other hand, have now replaced the vermin as the club I most despise - something I never ever thought was possible. It was the Bodgers era that helped turn my attitude from complete apathy to downright psychotic murderous rage everytime I saw their name mentioned. Suarez and Slippy ("We go again") G, the hypocrisy of Rodgers heavily criticising and lambasting any club that bought one of their players whilst simultaneously dismantling Southampton's starting eleven...I could go on and on, I could mention cheering when one of our boys got injured, throwing bricks and bottles at our coach etc. But it seems the media are happy to brush these vile incidents under the carpet because they are the loveable, cheeky scousers: the ready-wit and the charming smile.
Yeah, it's okay to gather en-masse and launch missiles at the opponent's bus as it makes its way to the ground, as long as you've got that impish Scouse grin on your face. It's okay to try and totally destroy a coach full of fellow human beings as long as you do it with a big "The-Germans-bombed-our-chippy" grin on your parasitic, benefit-scrounging features.

Cùnts, every single last one of them.

This about sums it up perfectly.

I was, for many years, ambivalent towards LFC. Now, I loathe every-fucking-thing about the scouse bastards.

It all started in 2014, Rodgers, the slimy fucking wreath laying weirdo, got right on my tits.

Suarez, the fucking cheating, racist, biting prick. If i had to witness him slap his own wrists, screaming and baying for a penalty that never was, once more, I think I would have imploded.

Gerrard and his "we go again" moment

The list goes on, the deplorable ****s.

However, we had the following, and oh how we laughed......

giphy.gif

CRYING-SUAREZ.gif

Get fucked, you filthy, rancid cvnts!

Not s sniff of it happening, but I'd love Madrid to go for choppers Klopp just to see the nuclear meltdown on Merseyside.
I'd luv it, just luv it.
If Klopp stays, they will be our nearest challengers next season, but if he leaves.....fat Sam is available.

Klipperty will actually be under scrutiny this coming season to repay what the board at fsg have done - spent money. For far too long this galloping cheerleader has had an easy ride. He has basically done his homework prior to taking the job and realised that he had to get klanfield on side.

During this time he has done snippets of media interviews - especially the one where he says his wife said liverpool is the club for you !! - oh how the cultists love that statement. All the chest beating and fist pumping has gone down well, and klopp had done his job.....

Well that could be about to change this season, because the board will want something tangible to show for it at the end and if it doesnt start foing the right way questions will be asked and the magnifying glass will be hovering over him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.