Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. This whole "I'm sick of political corruption so I'm going to vote for an even more corrupt private citizen" idea really shows the stupidity of the common man. Personally when I see a guy who sucks at business and rehashes old KKK slogans it gives me pause. Hearing him brag about groping women doesn't make him more likable either but that's just me.

its time we had a like button.
checkmark-xxl.png

Can’t we blame the people who voted for him? Admittedly 3 million more people voted for the other candidate so the voters as a whole get a slight pass but it’s not as if we didn’t know Trump was a racist, sexist moron before the election so I kind of struggle to think what change they were looking to achieve. I mean if it’s a vote against politicians ‘feathering their own nests’ why vote for the king of scams and corruption? Was it for a laugh?
Frustration maybe? HIlary was a woman people knew it, like I said it was a swipe against the status quo, in the cold light of day yep it’s a big mistake, like waking up with that fat bird after a night on the pop, you know you shouldn’t have done it but the alternative was a bottle of lube and a hand shank.

Exactly. This whole "I'm sick of political corruption so I'm going to vote for an even more corrupt private citizen" idea really shows the stupidity of the common man. Personally when I see a guy who sucks at business and rehashes old KKK slogans it gives me pause. Hearing him brag about groping women doesn't make him more likable either but that's just me.
Isn’t the stupidity what they all pray on?

I think when Trump got the nomination, then it was inevitable that he would get elected. I had a conversation with a US DoD contractor shortly after Trump was nominated, and he was devastated. There was no way he was ever going to vote for Clinton, but he was even more torn about having to either vote for Trump, or not vote at all. This was a relatively well educated guy, but you can certainly see how Trump appeals to the poor and uneducated masses who just lap it up.

It scares the s**t out of me how a guy can stand up in a room full of people, and spout absolute absolute lies, but nobody even questions it. His campaign stood on many points, one of which being "drain the swamp", but nobody seems to notice, nor care that Trump is currently filling the swamp with a sewage from a fire hydrant.

Sad.

It scares the s**t out of me how a guy can stand up in a room full of people, and spout absolute absolute lies, but nobody even questions it. His campaign stood on many points, one of which being "drain the swamp", but nobody seems to notice, nor care that Trump is currently filling the swamp with a sewage from a fire hydrant.

Sad.
Up to last month its now over 3000 lies since he took office.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/politics/donald-trump-3000/index.html

Frustration maybe? HIlary was a woman people knew it, like I said it was a swipe against the status quo, in the cold light of day yep it’s a big mistake, like waking up with that fat bird after a night on the pop, you know you shouldn’t have done it but the alternative was a bottle of lube and a hand shank.

A bottle of lube and a handshake is always a better option. Everybody who has ever been in that situation, man or woman, knows that.

All the utter shit peppering this thread that was rejoicing in this ”Maverick”, unorthodox, tell it like it is, anti establishment bollocks, has shown to be exactly what those who called this **** out right from the start said it would lead to.

Utter chaos, lining his own pocket, doing Putin’s work destabilising the western alliance, polarising his own country, giving succour to Nazis and racists, lining his own pockets and his billionaire and rich pals, putting 25m outwith healthcare cover, and ofcourse have I mentioned lining his own pockets?

Now calling for Russia to be te-admitted to he G7, boy that video of a piss soaked Trump must be a doozy.

Still talking about building that wall though, keeping those Muslims out, unless of course they are medieval oppressive regimes who buy a lot of arms to bomb civilians.

They’re great, terrific people. They get things done.

A total shitfest with the shit gibbon in chief stirring up more shit than his whole family of cunts talk.

The utter shitebag and his tiny ballsack, left before he dropped his tweet bomb. Didn’t have the courage or honour to tell them face to face.

But he’s building that wall and splitting up Hispanic families, leave Peurto Rico on its knees because they atenvrealky American’s are they?

But it’s the wall. focus on the wall and those bad hombres.

If I was a G7 leader thecsabtions I would introduce would be eniterky focused on his bases áreas.

Fuck them. Let’s show them what Trump really means to their situation. He will blame everybody else and those thick cunts will buy it.

If ever a time was needed for the sane 60% of America was needed by the world to vote in September it is now.

They have to step up to the plate and hit a home run to route the Republicans from both Houses.

And for the rest, apart from Mayday, to stand firm. She has to crawl up that slimey bastards rancid arse crack o try to get a deal.

But what kind of deal will we get? An America First one, that the scumbag could cancel if we don’t show him constant love and adoration.

Pathetic but totally predicted chaos, if you aren’t blind that is.

Donald has lucked out with the north Korea thing. It's an open secret that NK's nuclear facility was hit by some form of natural or man-made event which knocked it out, it was built underground and given how much pressure they were under to make progress no doubt built too big / too fast / too cheap and after years of expanding it and testing 'stuff' down there it caved in. So the public dismantling they did was only blowing up the entrance to what was already a very unsafe and unusable facility. Kim is now trying to bluff his way to a deal that in reality know one needs to do. Note know other western state has got involved.

What will be interesting is when Kim asks Donald for several $100m as a sweetner. Donald will no doubt agree as it's not his money but he gets the good PR.

I blame the super-delegate system, I think Sanders would have beaten Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.