General Videogame Thread

I'd take a guess that FIFA season mode will now contain the Champions League instead of having to call it the European Champions cup. Maybe they'll add it to their online matches too, can play CL instead of EA Shield.

Its a loss for Pro Evo really.
A lot of people have said this but I really don't think it will hurt Pro Evo. People have always bought it for the gameplay, not the bells and whistles. The lack of licenses isn't a problem if you have a USB stick and a spare 30 minutes to download and install the option files.

If it still plays a better game of football than FIFA - which for the past for years it has - then plenty of people will buy it again this year.

A lot of people have said this but I really don't think it will hurt Pro Evo. People have always bought it for the gameplay, not the bells and whistles. The lack of licenses isn't a problem if you have a USB stick and a spare 30 minutes to download and install the option files.

If it still plays a better game of football than FIFA - which for the past for years it has - then plenty of people will buy it again this year.

Cant disagree with you, especially as I am thinking of buying Pro Evo this year for the first time since Pro Evo 10. Not bought a FIFA game since 2016. Is it possible to install those option files/licenses on console too?

Cant disagree with you, especially as I am thinking of buying Pro Evo this year for the first time since Pro Evo 10. Not bought a FIFA game since 2016. Is it possible to install those option files/licenses on console too?
On PS4, yes. It's fairly simple, too - just a case of downloading, copying to a USB and following some instructions (like rearranging some of the league structures to fit the right amount of teams, moving some teams from one league to another, and then overwriting the fake ones). Takes about half an hour. Also, whilst there are some which charge for downloads there are also plenty of free ones which are just as good.

As for XBox, I think it's harder to do, and more limited.

Must say, I thought that PES 2018 was the best football game since PES 5!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.