Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stick to peeling Potatos for a living, but should we pinch their United Road chant for Jorginho?

Coma, Coma, Coma, Coma, Coma Jorginho, Jorginho, Jorginho.....

I'll get back to peeling the Potatos.
The rags stole this song from us. It was sung about us going up the year after the relegation against Luton.

I see, well then I guess I waded in unnecessarily and incorrectly. My apologies.

I do wish cheeky would hurry the f**k up though i’m Getting extremely bored
Apologies accepted.

Don't worry about the transfer situation mate. It will happen when it happens & not before. As I said a week ago, City & Napoli are miles apart in their valuations, however Napoli have accepted that Jorginho will leave this window.

The issue now is that Napoli want his replacement in first, before allowing him to leave, because they fear the price of his replacement will escalate if other clubs know they've got £40m+ burning a hole in their pockets.

Just stay calm mate & trust Txiki. He's not God, but he's a damn good negotiator.

Apologies accepted.

Don't worry about the transfer situation mate. It will happen when it happens & not before. As I said a week ago, City & Napoli are miles apart in their valuations, however Napoli have accepted that Jorginho will leave this window.

The issue now is that Napoli want his replacement in first, before allowing him to leave, because they fear the price of his replacement will escalate if other clubs know they've got £40m+ burning a hole in their pockets.

Just stay calm mate & trust Txiki. He's not God, but he's a damn good negotiator.

Agreed trust in Txiki, thank god we haven't got that clown Woodward in charge of our transfer negotiations

The rags stole this song from us. It was sung about us going up the year after the relegation against Luton.
They’ve done that since the year dot, mate. If it were possible to get all 650 million of the dumb twunts together in one room, they still wouldn’t have the mental capacity to come up with an original thought between them.

I’m sure many of the more mature posters on here will confirm that “Colin The King” (The original & the best) was first belted out, on the kippax, in 68 (while “Mr Toad” was
still in nappies).

Hopefully we will have update later today as it was reported.
Though transfer may still take time as player is in Brazil.

Correct mate. "Come on Come on come on come on come on come on City, We're going up...we're going up"
At exactly the same time, we also sung the orginal version of "Baby Give It up" as "City's Going Up, going up, City's going up" 20 years before ARsenal sung it for Nasri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.