Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue that this would be the most established player we’ve signed since the takeover. Aguero was great but still young, Silva was also good but hadn’t really won anything yet and that Ivorian guy was a Barca reject. Mahrez will become the only former PFA POTY in our squad and has won the league already.

Bravo's Cv is not to be sniffed at

Signing Sterling. You know you’re finally dining at the top table, when a player, they desperately wanted to keep, dares to leave the RD’s, stating that he’s coming to City because he feels, rightly so last season, that we are more equipped to win things.

Last edited:
Sterling left Liverpool because they were taking the piss. Coming to us giving the opportunity to win stuff was secondary.

Signing Sterling. You know you’re finally dining at the top table, when a player, they desperately wanted to keep, dares to leave the RD’s, stating that he’s coming to City because he feels, rightly so last season, that we are more equipped to win things.

And the bitter history-obsessed scousers have never forgiven him or us.

I doubt Leicester will be as bitter despite having won the title much more recently than Liverpool.

I don't think Sterling was even born when Liverpool last won the league, not sure Mahrez was either! But their Scandanavian loyals and drug-fuelled tracksuit-clad scallies keep dreaming it'll be their year.

But isn't that what Milner said when he went the other way?

Would you not consider double figures for assists and goals something special?

I didn't know he had double figures for assists and goals with us yet? Like I said, I think he'll be decent but not 'a sensation'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.