Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are never satisfied mate.I trust Peps judgement over theirs any day.
That's just madness trusting Pep over posters on a forum.
Next you'll be saying you'd rather have the world's best electrician to rewire your house over a bloke who's watched a DIY programme!!!!!!!!

What's this all aboot?

The Leicester fan said he embarrassed Williams so many times that he tried to get on the coach to get after Mahrez after the match. As far as my opinions on him....I’m just enjoying this window stressfree and don’t really have any dog in these xfer races because I trust the staff. Just pointing out that I’m amused by that little tidbit he shared and I’m starting to get excited by the transfer.

The Leicester fan said he embarrassed Williams so many times that he tried to get on the coach to get after Mahrez after the match. As far as my opinions on him....I’m just enjoying this window stressfree and don’t really have any dog in these xfer races because I trust the staff. Just pointing out that I’m amused by that little tidbit he shared and I’m starting to get excited by the transfer.

Cheers mate but who is Williams? I didn't see the Leicester fans post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.