Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

So Kevin is finished?

Nowt do with age,if he stays at City under Guardiola for next 3 years he will be involved,but not all the time,if Mahrez comes,after that,no chance under anyone else,let's take Barca for example now,as Madrid have no manager at present,who would he get in the Barca team before ? If he left in next 12 months I'm saying.

That is why it is laughable to suggest he could be on his way to one of those 2 giants,if he fancies his chances abroad,and even more crazy that they would pay 100m for him

The issue for City is Sterling and his agent literally want De Bruyne parity.

To be fair to him, i think his value to the team is not far behind that of De Bruyne. Added to the fact he is English, still very young and has potential to improve significantly, I don't think his agent's demands are unreasonable.

However, you could easily imagine Sane and one or two others then asking for similar money.

Nowt do with age,if he stays at City under Guardiola for next 3 years he will be involved,but not all the time,if Mahrez comes,after that,no chance under anyone else,let's take Barca for example now,as Madrid have no manager at present,who would he get in the Barca team before ? If he left in next 12 months I'm saying.

That is why it is laughable to suggest he could be on his way to one of those 2 giants,if he fancies his chances abroad,and even more crazy that they would pay 100m for him
You know if he does leave, it's partly because of people like you. Crazy how unappreciated he is even now. If our fans had shown him the full appreciation and support he's deserved over the past 3 years this would be a lot easier.

Don't feed the troll,he is 1 of 2 posters who hate the kid
This! I really don’t understand why they feel this way. The kid has been a blessing to us. And the rest of the team love him. Aah, it’s bloody Poundland that tipped them over the edge!

His agent has been asking for similar terms as De Bruyne for a few months. It hasn't sounded good at all.

We might even be forced to sell if Raheem leaves it much longer.

With his contract running out in 2 years he should be sold this summer if so.
Won't get decent value next summer with only 1 yr left. Infact given his age and buying club would be happy to wait a year and get him on a free. We can't allow that to happen

You know if he does leave, it's partly because of people like you. Crazy how unappreciated he is even now. If our fans had shown him the full appreciation and support he's deserved over the past 3 years this would be a lot easier.

Always sad to see a club great / legend leave the club,but many,and I mean many will not shed many tears,the way it goes sometimes,so I speak as I see,no troll as kindly put by the RAZ PROTECTION SOCIETY SECRETARY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.