Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

KDB money FFs!!! Sterling should be nowhere near 300k a week (at least 5 players at the club more important then Sterling)
David Silva should have been the highest paid player at the club the past 6 years, in reality I bet he is nowhere near yet u never hear a peep out of him.

Join Real Madrid?. He'd get slaughtered at the berbabeau. He had a good season that could and should have been better. Some of the chances he missed were bordering on the ridiculous. Peps reaction to some of them said it all. As others have said he's certainly not irreplaceable. Doubt his bargaining position will improve after the world cup.
No one is irreplaceable. If we had to name one that possibly is, it’s David Silva!

So back to the contract,if he wants to earn the big bucks that some of the others do,and doesn't get it,what then ? Dummy spitting ?

He should be quite happy with being involved with the best squad our club has ever had,winning trophies/medals.....but to some it's not about that is it,so we shall see.

If (and I hope he does) have a great WC then he has the ammunition to come back with,but as we have all seen in recent England performances,the treasurer at City will hardly be quaking over next few weeks.............

I don't know what then, don't have a crystal ball.

Good player who i hope stays at the club but certainly nowhere near being irreplaceable

Are we selling raz then?
According to fuckfaces at sky sports news his future with us looks uncertain?
Effing uncertain??
He has two years left on his contract and a world cup to focus on.
Doesn't surprise me these twats at sky are looking at his situation with a glass half empty yet they was falling over themselves saying Fred the red nobhead will be a utd player in the next 7 days.
Really?
Is that news really worth a yellow ticker tape running across the bottom of the screen?
Wankers.

I don't know what then, don't have a crystal ball.

I don't neither,but you have been mighty quick in some posts,to shoot me down,now I'm trying to reason with you,it appears you are running out of more excuses to defend this situation,if he leaves bye bye.....simple

I don't neither,but you have been mighty quick in some posts,to shoot me down,now I'm trying to reason with you,it appears you are running out of more excuses to defend this situation,if he leaves bye bye.....simple

Have no idea what the first part of your post means.

As for the last line, couldn't agree more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.