Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Pep won’t take any nonsense. He only wants players who are 100% committed. As we saw at Barcelona and Bayern, if a player isn’t committed to the club, he will sell you. He’s not been afraid to sell players who are much better than Sterling like Ronaldinho, Deco and Samuel Etoo.

It’s embarrassing. Talksport and Sky Sports (both Sterling haters recently) trying to cause issues and make out he’s a money grabber and one silly article causes many so called City fans to go mental and slate him. Exactly what the media want. Let the Witch hunt continue. God help the lad. He has no chance. I'd move abroad if I was him.

The guy just played a key role in a record breaking season. Means nothing to some blues. I’d love him to stay but if he decides to move on all the best, thanks for the 4/5 years’ service and trophies he helped win.

I can't understand why others do not see it this way ?

20+ goals and 13 assists but still vilified, sad really.

I think I'm going to give Sterling the benefit of the doubt on this one, rather than take as gospel the words of a TV station who less than a fortnight ago deliberately fabricated a quote to besmirch the player.

He's a hugely important player for us, and seems to enjoy being at City and playing under Guardiola. I'm sure a new deal will be sorted after the World Cup.

You should become owner of this site, such wisdom.

Ignore him. I’m sure he’s just trying to be windup.

No I have never rated Sterling at all. He is a system player who has benefitted of pep’s system, much like Pedro did under pep at Barcelona. One of my first posts was my concern over the club signing him. He isn’t even an England regular and there is debate over whether him or Rashford or Lingard plays.

Give me Sane over him any day of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.